Build

Reaction score
Okay? You post this on every cobalt forum? Your post means nothing? SPAM?

Last edited:
T

ThinkRusty87

I am trying to figure out what i want to do with the car. I am currently in the research phase of the build and i am seeing what other people think i should do. All i know is the build will be one of the three routes listed above.

Reaction score
You need to post more than that for anyone to help.

Also why do you email all of us vendors every month asking for sponsorships? We have had over 50 emails from you the last 3 years.

Us vendors have all spoken offline together about Stephan James Roeder (you). We all call you spam.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

How can you be asking about parts and a build, when you are trying to sell performance parts, this is why you are called SPAM:

Parts - European Car Forums at European Car Magazine

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

You have already been banned on the other forums for spam:

Cobalt SS Network

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So you been asking this for over 3 years and still haven't decided yet?

T

ThinkRusty87

We have decided what we want to do and are now starting to get everything needed to do the build. More information and a build list comming soon! I wont spoil it but, It is going to be a tvs build. Stay tuned!

Last edited by a moderator:

gCobalt05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He posts the same damn thing over at YC...hes going to be banned soon from every forum.
what is the point in this??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson