Calendar Order Info

AWE Daniel

Reaction score
Okay guys the calendar is up and ready for you guys to order. I chose this site because it handles everything and prints the calendars on high quality glossy material, the ones I did for Ramforum and Viper Truck club ended up very well.

The cost of this site ends up being about 20$ but if you guys want to attempt a group buy on your own I have a few coupons that might help you guys out. Just a word of caution about that, while you may save a few bucks on the actual calendar itself, the person handling the group purchase will have to charge about 2$ for shipping (2.14 in my experience), and have to buy the envelopes to mail them (about 1$ a piece), and have to pay paypal fees most likely. I have done it before and it was a hassle and didnt really save anybody money. But if you guys want to try it, I have a coupon that can knock down the price some.

Here is the link:
Chevy Cobalt Forum Wall Calendar from Zazzle.com

The coupons I have that will help out are

20zazzlesave (20% off)

and if someone wants to do the group buy think I have a couple more coupons that might help, just let me know.

CFCobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ordered mine! awesome work guys! thanks to all who made this happen!

blzn ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ordered anyone know when these will be shipped? i move on the 5th of febuary so hopefully it gets here before then

AWE Daniel

Reaction score
The ones I ordered processed in about 3 days and showed up in about a week, so I think you should be fine if you ordered now. They ship em with ups ground in a flat mailer with cardboard reinforcement.

blzn ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
k sweet i forgot to put money in pay pal ill order monday when money transfers

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais