cams on 07+

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I m looking for a thread that speak about install a cam sensor on a cam stg X.

is anyone has a stgX cam on L61 07+

Last edited:

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
the intake cam has to be cut then the sensor doesnt need to be there,vince can tune out the sensor but you can get it machined on

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
vince has tuned one. but i told me that he has cam sensor correlation trouble. he didnt tell me that fastl61. i ll confirm that with him.

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what u need to do is purchase some stage x cams that fit for ecotecs....comp cams right..

now you will take your stock intake cam out and take it to a machine shop and tell them to swap the sensor from your stock cam onto your new stage x intake cam....

i had some stage 2 cams for the 07 head...i had the only ones ever made...i sold them about a year ago....dont know who has them now

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mrsilent: is your setup was running fine or you get hard time with it

is it you : this car had a persistent P0016 code (cam/crank sensor correlation)

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

the intake cam has to be cut then the sensor doesnt need to be there,vince can tune out the sensor but you can get it machined on

TFT dit (17:05) :
i am not totally sure about this
there was one 2007 2.2 we did stage cams on

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes...the sensor was on...but like i said i sold the cams about a year ago...i had them for sell for about 4 months and they finally sold to White G5 on G5club.net if you like...you can ask him if he still has them or maybe he knows who has them. but these cams were done by bates engineering

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie