Car Wash= Scratched Hood

DaveBlank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess my wife scratched her car with the wash mitt when she washed it...pretty bad. There was a thread on "that other site" I believe it was by hatrickstu. He found some product that seemed to work well but I cant find that thread again. I believe the title was, "for those who care" or "to whoever it matters" or something alon these lines. Did anybody else see that thread or know what product he used?

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would use some scratch x from maguayers(sp*) but you should be able to buff off small scratches..

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
megs cleaner wax works the best for me.As long as the scratches are in the clear and not down to the paint cleaner wax will work

Jhop16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm going to try that meg's stuff.... i removed my rear bowtie and theres a few scruffs in the clear coat :[

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i use sticker shoker to remove my emblems and trimming worked damn well, especially when i went back w/some unleaded to clean up the left overs :p

Jhop16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
idk how to buff... and i think the reason it got scruffed is cuz there was alot of dust behind the emblem, i think it just acted like sandpaper :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais