CBodnar's Old Collection of Video's

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1. 2006 GTO vs Cobalt SS/SC
55mph roll out to 130 or so then i shut down...

2006 GTO
-k&n cai
-short shifter

2007 Cobalt SS/SC
-60lb injectors
-2.80 pulley
-drop in filter
-header & downpipe
-75 wet shot (42nitrous/36fuel jet)

2. Cobalt SS/SC vs Twin Turbo Supra
Supra- Greddy bcc, Greddy ebc (set to 14-15 psi), 4" tanabe catback, 4" downpipe

Cobalt- Gm stage 2, 2.80, filter, 45wet shot running 650psi bottle temp

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=498694&highlight=nitrous+cobalt

^SUPRA OWNER made a Thread up about this and the supra members started ripping him apart for loosing then the thread got locked.
HIGHLIGHT AND PASTE! Realize the supra owner posted it up and this is a TWIN TURBO SUPRA!

3. (no nitrous) 2007 Chevy Cobalt SS/SC vs 2007 Chevy Cobalt SS/SC
Silver Cobalt (gm stg2 + 2.80 + injen cai) vs. black cobalt *camera car(gm stg2 + 2.80 + drop in filter)

Silver cobalt is power shifting and black cobalt who is video taping is not power shifting.

4. (Nitrous Run) 2007 Chevy Cobalt SS/SC vs Chevy Cobalt SS/SC
Silver Cobalt (gm stg2 + 2.80 + injen cai) vs. black cobalt *camera car (gm stg2 + 2.80 + drop in filter + 45 wet shot 36nitrous/22fuel)

Silver cobalt is power shifting and black cobalt who is video taping is not power shifting.

5. Cobalt SS/TC vs Cobalt SS/SC
1st run- ss/tc (282whp tuned) 1/4 time- 14.4 @ ? on stock tires

2nd run- ss/sc (307whp un-tuned) (gm stg2 + 2.80 + drop in filter + big cx h/e + 45 wet shot 36nitrous jet & 22 fuel jet) 1/4 time- 13.4 @ 109 on all season street tires

6. Two 2007 Chevy Cobalt SS/SC
Black car (gm stage 2 + 2.80 + drop in filter)

Silver car *camera car (gm stage 2 + 2.80 + injen cai + catless dp + ark exhaust) Lost a lot of power from switching to ark exhaust + catless dp so we switched it back to stock the next day

7. 07 Cobalt SS/SC vs 2 Neon SRT-4's
Cobalt SS/SC
-Stage 2
-intake

White SRT-4
-Stage 1
-intake
-waste gate
-front mount inter cooler
-open down pipe
-Stock boost i think?

Black SRT-4
-Stage 2
-down pipe

8. 07 Cobalt SS/SC vs Neon SRT-4
CBodnar's 2007 Cobalt SS/SC
-Stage 2; nothing else

White SRT-4
-Stage 1
-intake
-waste gate
-open down pipe
-Boost set to 20 something

9. Cobalt SS/SC vs NSRT-4
Cobalt SS/SC
-Stage 2
-intake

White SRT-4
-Stage 1
-intake
-waste gate
-open down pipe
-Boost set to 20 something

10. 07 Cobalt SS/SC vs Neon SRT-4
Cobalt SS/SC
-Stage 2
-intake

Red SRT-4
-Stage 1
-intake
-motor mounts
-waste gate
-Stock boost i think?

Silver SRT-4
-Stage 1
-Bolt ons
-Higher boost

11. Cobalt SS/SC vs Neon SRT-4 Part 2
Cobalt- gm stage 2, cai, 2.80

NSRT4- mopar stage 2 w/toys

Original vid uploaded by srt-4 driver: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjQtTzYkNtQ#

12. Cobalt SS/SC vs Neon SRT-4 Part 1
Cobalt- gm stage 2, cai, 2.80

NSRT4- mopar stage 2 w/toys

orignal vid uploaded by srt-4 driver: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDpecDFmwkc&feature=channel_page

13. 06 EVO 9 MR, 06 LS2 GTO, 07 COBALT SS/SC Highway Pull
06 evo 9 mr- full bolt ons

06 gto- intake, exhaust, short throw shifter, ?

cobalt- 60lb injectors, 2.8, drop in filter, 75 wet shot, cia header + 3" dp with cat

14. Cobalt w/Nitrous vs Cobalt w/Nitrous
SSdan aka damien: 07 Cobalt SS/SC- intake, ark exhaust, stock dp gutted, 2.80, dynotune 50wet shot, gm stage 2 tune VS. CBodnar: 07 Cobalt SS/SC- airbox mod, 2.80, nos sniper kit 45 wet shot, cx h/e, gm stage 2 tune.

15. Pete's Stage2 SRT-4 VS Stage2 Cobalt
Pete's Stage2 SRT-4 VS Stage2 Cobalt
Both in 3rd gear. cobalts weak spot. i was trying to film and drive but you get the point

16. Cobalt SS/SC spec stg2+ clutch @ the track !Clutch Slippage
let this be a lesson to you. if you run spec stage2+ clutch you will probably end up slipping if you are running over 320whp+ and slicks. or maybe it was just the 75shot idk. yes, the clutch was broken in properly and installed correctly.

17. Cobalt SS/SC makes 307whp (DynoJet)
gm stage 2, 2.80, drop in filter, 45 wet shot (36nitrous/22fuel)

99 degree's out and back to back pulls. 3rd run they heated up the bottle with a torch for a couple seconds and stock clutch slipped.

18. Cobalt SS/SC Shooting Flames out of exhaust
gm stage 2 + 2.80 + catless dp + ark exhaust (the car lost a decent amount of power on this setup approximate 3 cars on roll races however it did shoot some big flames out of the exhaust)

Enjoy

Last edited:

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
I've beaten a TT supra 2JZ in my SS/TC stock tune, plenty of 350z's and STi's, countless honduhs and VW's, I've kept up with Audi S5's and lots of S4's, I raced a new GTO and was dead even with him so I'd bet he had the LS1, a few Skittles with Mopar stage kits both 1&2 beaten them both, i always get the "wow" reaction from ppl, they never expect to be beaten by a Cobalt since so many of them had race SS/SC's that were probably stock and 2.4's n/a that never had any hope of winning they get the impression Cobalts are slow lol :D till they meet me :) Turbo FTW

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've beaten a TT supra 2JZ in my SS/TC stock tune, plenty of 350z's and STi's, countless honduhs and VW's, I've kept up with Audi S5's and lots of S4's, I raced a new GTO and was dead even with him so I'd bet he had the LS1, a few Skittles with Mopar stage kits both 1&2 beaten them both, i always get the "wow" reaction from ppl, they never expect to be beaten by a Cobalt since so many of them had race SS/SC's that were probably stock and 2.4's n/a that never had any hope of winning they get the impression Cobalts are slow lol :D till they meet me :) Turbo FTW

:hahano:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais