Chatbox?

Fletch627

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to be part of a forum that had a chatbox. Just a instant messaging box that any member can use for quick conversation or whatever. Thought it be'd something cool to try if it hasn't been done yet.

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I used to be part of a forum that had a chatbox. Just a instant messaging box that any member can use for quick conversation or whatever. Thought it be'd something cool to try if it hasn't been done yet.

Actually this has been brought up before. I know Shaggy didn't want to do it because it would take posts away from the forum and instead members would be using the chat box for most of their activity.

He didn't want post count to go down do too the number of "active" members we really have right now.

Fletch627

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually this has been brought up before. I know Shaggy didn't want to do it because it would take posts away from the forum and instead members would be using the chat box for most of their activity.

He didn't want post count to go down do too the number of "active" members we really have right now.

Ah. Well that makes sense.

Fletch627

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, I'm bringing it back. Can we not install one for members with a certain post count? Like keep it locked for anyone under 100 posts or whatever? Sometimes I have a quick question that doesn't need or deserve a new thread being made. Just a thought.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson