Chevy cobalt coupe door panels?

killercobaltbro

Reaction score
I'm having a terrible time finding interior driver and passenger door trim panels for a coupe cobalt or g5 at this point I don't care about color. I'm Joshua btw nice to meet everyone here.

onedoughboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most yards sell the panels separately from the door. So try looking up the door(on car-parts.com), and ask about the interior panel. Try to find one that was still on a car with the window up. The plastic degrades quickly when left out in the sun and rain. If you happen to live near Holland, Michigan, I have a few of them. Some grey, some black, some manual windows, some power.

killercobaltbro

Reaction score
Most yards sell the panels separately from the door. So try looking up the door(on car-parts.com), and ask about the interior panel. Try to find one that was still on a car with the window up. The plastic degrades quickly when left out in the sun and rain. If you happen to live near Holland, Michigan, I have a few of them. Some grey, some black, some manual windows, some power.

Thank you so much for the advice. I'm going to try asking about the interior trim on the door like you suggested. I need power and I just want matching panels, not picky about the color. If I cannot find any maybe we could work something out? :)

I've tried the dealership(discontinued), Google searches, websites, local salvages, and I've had no luck. :(

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Check that car-part.com site, there are plenty of doors near me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais