Cobalt Owners Roster

Ramphex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright so I did this on YC.COM and it succeeded so far, let's try this here. If it all works out fine, I'll merge both list for one giant cobalt driver database.

NOTE: If you already reported in on yc.com make sure to mention that in your report here and all I'll do is add a ccf comment next to your name as well as yc.

ON TO THE IDEA:

Alright so I was thinking, a lot of us see each others cars at different places but don't know if it's someone on here or not. So I figured, why not make a roster sheet for all the countries, states and counties with a little info about drivers, if you live in two areas or move you can always add additional info.

It'll go like this:

Country/State/County
Name/Username - Year Color Trim Sedan/Coupe Engine

And I'll keep it updated with everyone's info who posts in this thread, if this doesn't fail maybe it'll get a sticky

Oh yeah and .net shithole isn't participating in this unless they make one of their own, I won't be responsible for that.

Last edited:

Ramphex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's not as fun, this one is just everyone, look at the list, pick a state, look at county... or maybe county next to it... much easier than looking through all regionals, plus it will also show members from YC so if they're not on here they're maybe on there... it's more of a overall North America cobalt roster :)

DaveBlank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
USA/WV/Raleigh County
David Blankenship/daveblank- 2008 Victory Red LS XFE Coupe.....

also have a post on YC in that thread...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie