curb+h/e+lowering springs=FAILZZ

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i dont think i have posted anything on any forum but my local one, but i was at a buddies house and i was backing outta his steep as driveway, which i dont know how i even got up it w/out hitting anything, well my h/e bottomed out, fell under my car, and was dragged a few feet before i relized i was dragging something under me, one hose ripped right off, and the other was heavily damaged.

the welds on my h.e broke right off, dropping the h/e to the ground...so im in the market for a new h/e... which sucks, bc i was going to use this recent pay check to order a stgII clutch, so it will have to wait again...

i managed to ruf myself some brackets, although they are not perfect, only thing holding my h/e one now, is gravity and friction...

1257628826.jpg

and yes i painted it blackish, not solid black, and yes i know i need a new bumper :juggle:

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont want a cobra, too small, im running dual pass and a 2.8" pulley, and i only have 1 h/e...so runnning the cobra as a stand alone h/e wouldnt cut it, maybe as a secondary it would...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie