Dual aero force wideband issue!

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK so I got some free time and decided to throw on my wideband add on kit into my dual aero forces.
I simply install my o2 sensor and push wires the from it on the firewall all nice and dandy. I drop the trip pillar and tap in the analog 1 green wire with the yellow signal wire from the sensor. I then splice the two red and white wires (both are RAP wires) onto the same location I had tapped for the power source for the gauges. Tested it and well the gauge I tapped into the analog gets a blurry screen. I thought it was loose wires and power but they weren't. I then unsplice the power source to the wideband and run it to the engine bay. Before I put in the power source I tested the gauges. No blurry screen and the analog read out 10.0 as A/F . Am guessing since there is no signal.
I then use a add a circuit thingy and put it on my brake/neutral fuse location. I go and test the gauge. And the blurry screen returns. And it reads 19.8 A/F. The bottom parameter works fine though. Even with the blurry screen.
Anybody experience anything like this. I need help pinpointing what is causing this issue!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would shoot aeroforce an email. And check your wiring connections, to me it sounds like your wiring is mixed up.

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found the issue. I won't ground it. It reads as expected. Just waiting for car to cool. Then calibrate it. Haha. It reads 15.0

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah. I was like o_O Omg I forgot to do this. But now its beautiful. I'm set :)

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais