Dun Dun Duuun!. My cf trunk is on....PICS!!!!

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, i went over to gm addiction and picked up my cf trunk. lloks good and has the third break light area. Thank god. i didnt wanna have to do the civic break light mod. Here aar teh piktars....

it was a bitch but i was able to install all factory shit over to the new trunk. twas a bitch cuz the cf trunk didnt have any holes where the locks bolt up to.

IMG_1275.jpg

IMG_1271.jpg

IMG_1268.jpg

IMG_1264.jpg

once i skin cf to the black painted lip its gonna look better

IMG_1263.jpg

IMG_1272.jpg

Im gonna make a cf plug to put over the trunk lock. I wasnt able to hook up that pin that connects the lock to the latch. tried for an hour, everytime i attached it, i wasnt able to close the trunk. when i removed the pin then i was able. also left just one trunk strut. two was too much. but everything fit well with no rising gaps. tahnks for looking

SpringerDesigner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmm...

not bad... still debating... but I think your tails are too dark now...

congrats on getting but I'm just not sure about it...

kezia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ooooh looks nice =] i kind of agree though, i'm not positive on the tails being so dark.

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3rd brake light kills it for me, could of done w/out it...but otherwise looks very good

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you think stock red tails or tone it down about 50% of the current tint

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

yeah unfortunately CA dont make em with out the third brake light like they use to

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sucks...i havent bought anything from CA in a while, i once bough the column gauge pod, but ended up selling a month later....

Jhop16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats hot, i'm thinking about getting a CF hood and trunk from them at the end of the month, the trunk dont have spoiler holes right??

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there somethings i would get from them,and other i wouldnt, honestly if TTR has it, or can get it, chances r i will be buying from them, unless its a autometer gauge :p bc "ihavethebestpriceperformance" has the best prices on autometer gauge i have seen online...but inhouse stuff is another story....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais