Ebay Store: CosmoDynamics

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I bought some ccfl projectors here a few weeks ago, recieved notice of payment accepted and then nothing, I have contacted them multiple times asking when it will be shipped and I keep getting canned/ pre written responses with HEAVY language problems...IE grammitically you can tell its some over seas country doing this...

I know i have 30 days for paypal, and may take that up...but jsut wanted to warn everyone about it!!!

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
as long as we get the lights its not too bad, only paid 180 after shipping for the pair, so as long as they work lol

we bought them for mels car though cause her gen 1s started melting...and cant see so well on one side at night...so i want these now lol

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive had issues with them aswell. had to dispute them to get my parts(ebrake and ebrake boot

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
ive had issues with them aswell. had to dispute them to get my parts(ebrake and ebrake boot
hmmm...not looking promising lol
its been 2 weeks, they emailed me today and told me they shipped it on the 11th but lost the tracking number, and have to resend...so if they did send 2 and both make it...i may just have a second set for cheap sale on here ;)

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, be sure ur readyto dispute...do not let the window of dispute close on you, paypal policy states they cannot sale anything that cannot be delivered in 21days...thats according to switt23 who is a paypal employee

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
yeah, be sure ur readyto dispute...do not let the window of dispute close on you, paypal policy states they cannot sale anything that cannot be delivered in 21days...thats according to switt23 who is a paypal employee
reary...nice!!! ill wait till mid next week and drop the hammer :)

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
k, well hopefully u get your stuff...

elecblue06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea man I had a similar situation recently ... not with the same vendor but with RMperformance.. i bought a set of sleeve coilovers they said they've sent it twice and nothing yet RAWR..

BTW you have 45 for efficient turn around for paypal... you can claim after that but it's not required for them to persue JN2 i love your sig.. the hdr we worked up came out nice .. when did you get the pic of the engine bay ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie