Eibach Rear Sway Bar Sale

Reaction score
Product Description

Complete your suspension upgrade with an Eibach Anti-Roll-Kit. While our Pro-Kit and Sportline spring sets are regarded as the primary suspension enhancement components, the Eibach Anti-Roll-Kit allows critical fine-tuning of your car s handling characteristics. Our Anti-Roll-Kit reduce body roll through increased design stiffness over stock bars. The result: increased handling and cornering grip in any performance-driving situation. Manufactured from cold-formed, high-strength aircraft-grade steel for precision performance, and finished with a long-lasting red powder coat finish, the Anti-Roll-Kit comes complete with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.

Price: $160 shipped to lower 48 states

Includes Rear Sway Bar Only

CobaltRearSwayBar.jpg

Beamer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
would love to get this so I could get rid of the bar I have(it does alright) but no spending for me on car stuff till after I close on my house

Reaction score
would love to get this so I could get rid of the bar I have(it does alright) but no spending for me on car stuff till after I close on my house

Can totally relate to the cost of spending when it comes to a house. That's much more important.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie