engine code p0014

jmarshall76

Reaction score
2010 combat Lt threw a code p0014 and was running really rough any information on this would be great 115000 miles

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
How many miles since your last oil change? If not recent do that and clear the code, if it comes back in a short amount of time you need to replace your exhaust camshaft actuator solenoid. More than likely with that mileage you just need to replace the solenoid.

GMPN: 12628348
getimage.php

Goes towards the back of the motor.
EngineBayClose.jpg

Single 10mm bolt and removing the connector, then just twist and pull up. Lube up the seals on the new one and drop it in. 10 minutes max.

jmarshall76

Reaction score
I change my oil every 5000 miles I'm 1200 miles into my last oil change I cleared the code it hasn't came back yet, but I will take your advice and change it out.thanks so much for the pictures and part number.thanks!

GMCustomerService

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi jmarshall76,

I understand that you have vehicle concerns. I am not properly trained to offer technical advice, but if you need any assistance with getting your vehicle into the dealership in order to be properly diagnosed, please let us know. We can be reached via private message. Please include your full contact information, VIN, current mileage, and preferred dealership in the message if we can be of any assistance.

Kristen A. (Assisting Amber)
Chevrolet Customer Care

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I forgot to mention, RockAuto had the best price on that part and most others. There's a discount code in the sponsor section for them too.

jmarshall76

Reaction score
I haven't used rock auto before but I will definitely check them out thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitey75

Latest posts