Epic day at the dyno

Projekt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So today was our local dyno day, 50 bucks for 2 pulls. First i ran my stock tune selected early in the morning..was very cold. 10 degrees cel. I turned traction control off but did not make comp mode on. i did my run at around 110 KPA and dynoed at 321 WHP (no torque because their was people waiting, didnt want to setup the coil pack thing). next run was right after..put infiniboost on..did a run..was dissapointed..ran a little under 321 WHP.

so later in the day they figured out how to attach the coil pack torque converter to my car. So after everyone else ran, i got one more attempt at the dyno.

I had my friend (kennyspec) run a data log. I turned infniboost on..and had at her...best part was when Chris the guy organizing the dyno turned to the crowd and said "he made ALOT more"

Big thanks to Trifecta Performance, as well as Motion Performance for holding the dyno daying and being so generious.

I belive these numbers put me at the highest torque on stock turbo. As well as impressive HP numbers.

(posting pics/vids now...)

Projekt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_0240.jpg

Projekt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha yeah..my friend with a custom LSJ turbo kit said (wow that torque sure makes a hell of a difference) hahaha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais