F My Cobalt...

07SSYellow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so after the $4,000 warranty ordeal i thought my car would be fine....apparently not...on Fri night i was turning into the parking lot of Krispy Kreme in Tacoma(making a right hand turn) and my driver side traction bar SNAPPED....idk how or why it did...both the bolts are still on the car but the bar fell off and acted like a pole vault and bent in half...there the B-Woody ones....so no more Traction Bars for me....i give up on the car....no more modding it.....

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i think you meant to label the thread f your couch but anywho sorry about the luck

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
lawlerskates
dude, we need to mod the shit out of your car so it has a REASON to break :D

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
F your car because a cheap aftermarket part broke? I'd say to just buy more quality parts. I like some of BWoody's parts... but some of them are pretty cheap pieces.

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
F your car because a cheap aftermarket part broke? I'd say to just buy more quality parts. I like some of BWoody's parts... but some of them are pretty cheap pieces.
nah, he had it at the dealer for a few weeks cause the elec system was going out...other then that he had the bar snapped and what not...i think he is over reacting though haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie