failed inspection in dallas with tinted tails

CobaltCpe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone in dallas or close have a extra set laying around that there willing to sell or let me borrow for an hour to pass. I see the sets new on ebay are going for $70 shipped which is alot just to pass inspection each year.

Josh

CobaltCpe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup it really sucks. I'm moving to Florida at the beginning of next year and they don't have inspections there so i wont have this problem. Its just until i move, i need to get a new inspection sticker so i don't get pulled over. Its funny that i have never been pulled over for my tails but i cant pass inspection. These laws in Texas are stupid. I came from Michigan and we didn't have none of this. I am even thinking of just getting the led tails and just selling my blacked out ones. I have until the end of the month before my current inspection expires. IT sucks!

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think I have a complete set of tail's that you can buy from me. They are tinted, but you can remove the tint easily.

If you want to make a 3-4 hour drive, I'll be willing to sell them cheap.

CobaltCpe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I have a complete set of tail's that you can buy from me. They are tinted, but you can remove the tint easily.

If you want to make a 3-4 hour drive, I'll be willing to sell them cheap.

how much would you want though since i would have to wetsand all that tint off. I mean like stated above, i could just remove the tint from mine and then get another can of nightshades locally for $11. I have until the end of the month to get my inspection to pass.

Last edited:

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
or u know mailing them could work...

He said he already looked online for a set but they were to much.

I'm just considerate of how he probably doesn't want to spend on shipping either.

So if he wants to make a "little drive" I would sell them to him cheap.

But if he wants me to ship, I'll give him a little discount but not as low as If I was going to pick them up from me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais