fast L61 tail light mod

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
it might be a bit since im in the process of moving so be patient and ill be able to show you what does what

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you can that would be cool,At the moment I dont remember what wires what.I remember yellow being something lol,and green something else haha,All I did was take a light tester and see what each wire was.took me like 30 seconds to see what did what,then 30 min to wire it all up and mount bulbs in the inners.

DaveBlank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do it....NOW. haha i forgot that i needed to do this mod. do your inner bulbs look pink when lit up?

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you can that would be cool,At the moment I dont remember what wires what.I remember yellow being something lol,and green something else haha,All I did was take a light tester and see what each wire was.took me like 30 seconds to see what did what,then 30 min to wire it all up and mount bulbs in the inners.

yah man i could do it. i allready know what wires do what cause i have my LED 3rd brake light up with the brake light and signal lights. i just gotta get a red bulb and another harness i guess? where would i get the wires from?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie