fictional street stories

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any one have any good street kills or funny street stories? If so heres a spot to share them.

Heres mine. The other day i was driving down the highway a couple miles from my exit, i was doing 60 just cruising and i was about to get in the slow lane when i saw this black 02(i think) civic si in the slow lane trying to pass me like a dick. so i speed up a little and he is doin about 75 and me about 65. As soon as he gets about a car length in front of me i drop it a gear and it begins. I hear his fart can explode over my not so loud borla muffler and we hit about 85 and i start to pull away. I had him by about a car length at 95 and he let off. So i get in the other lane to take my exit and he does the famous ricer flyby. the end lol. i know it wasn't a truly fair race but it was fun none the less.

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
a fair few, actually mainly cobalts, 370zs, 240sx stuff like that hardly any hondas

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there are soooo many hondas in lubbock(i go to tech) there are only a few balts

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I raced a 07 GT bolted on and pulled him by a car.Now before you post,:bs:,The only reason I pulled a car on him was because the roads were wet but he started it,I was just minding my own little business and he drop it and instantly started spinning,I drop to 2nd and was spinning too but not nearly as bad as him,so I win!:sorrysign:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie