fix bushings (moog) . vibration around 70mph

Intmd83r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well fixed my control arm bushings . the rubber from the stock ones fell out as soon as i took the arm off . took about 2hr or so . i had a lift and all the right tools . made it easy . feels nice and i dont hear the clunking anymore but now around 70 mph i get a vibration thats weird . its vibrates , stops , vibrates , stops ect.its weird . thinking mabey a weight feel off a rim or something . dont know any ideas ?

also side note . i didnt drive the wifes cobalt in a long time . while my car was down i drove hers . got in it and the rpm's were bouncing between like 300-1000 . cleaned the throttle body and it fixed it .

Intmd83r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i tighten them and re tighten . no question nothing is loose . i thinkhere before i just couldnt the vibration was it feel it cause my control arms bushing were so bad

Intmd83r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow i typed that last post on my wife ipod ....... fail ........ i made sure no bolts were loose before i put the tires back . think mabey the vibration was there before .. i dont know . i still hear a little clunk from time to time .... i only did the puck bushing the other ones looked fine ... im gonna rent stall this weekend with a lift and check the tierods and everything again

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson