For Sale Covercraft 4 layer cover mint for a cobalt

cyrusthevirus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Up for grab is a covercraft Evolution® (Technalon®) - Tan.

It was only used 5 times and only inside the garage. it is a custom fit that even has the pockets for the side mirrors and for the high rise spoiler. So it would fit any cobalt. It sells for $200 brand new.

Im going to start it off at 160 shipped. Im open for offers i have no use for this because i sold my car this past winter. i have paypal and i have done alot of deals with other members Thanks for looking

Specs are below

CHEVROLET COBALT SS Coupe (2 Door)/With Spoiler/2 Mirror Pockets/ Size G3 2 Mirror Pockets

Moisture Resistant – Typical damaging agents, including bird droppings, industrial pollutants, tree sap, and acid rain, do not cause any harm to the fabric.
Dries Quickly and Easily - The fabric fibers resist any moisture.
Breathable - Allows for the free flow of air throughout the fabric.
Guards Against Dust and Pollution – The Evolution 4 car cover fabric becomes a barrier against most airborne pollutants, even those as small as .1 microns.
Absorbs Impacts – our signature 4-layer thickness absorbs the force of impacts better than any other car cover fabric and helps prevent damage to your vehicle from scratches, indentations, nicks, and dings.

0000017h.jpg

0000018r.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson