For those who say 2.2's cant beat 08 SI's

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
WRONG!!!:D
Im cruising back to work on my lunch when I see a 08 SI cruising ahead of me.So I think nothing of it he hits traffic and I pass him at normal speed in 5th.Im gonna take a wild guess that he seen my plate(VTECWHO)and got offended :rofl:So he shoots up next to me,by now theres no traffic at all in front of us.I drop down to about 40MPH and drop to 2nd.He slows with me and drops to some gear I dunno?We both hit at the same time and I instantly put a car on him in 2nd,NLS'd to 3rd and had a slight pull on him,then NLS'd to 4th and he stuck even but I had about a car and a half on him.I cut off at 90ish.From what I saw he had exhaust and was lowered.He pulled next to me and asked my favorite question."Is that an SS?"When I said no the look on his face was PRICELESS:Get him!:.That is 08 civic SI #4 under my belt.The previous 3 were sedans and this one was a coupe.I was very proud of my car today :D

Last edited:

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i beat one of the 02 si's but those are slow as bawls, nice kill for you the 08's have some decent power

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
old, 2.2's have been kicking Si ass here for months :p

LilSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's fun letting people who own the newest generation of si's drive my car, they get so excited lol.

Spectral

Banned
Reaction score
All the Si's i ever race are mean. They laugh at me. And then get their ass kicked and then don't look at me :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais