Ford Focus RS Detail

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that green is sick i've worked on a green lambo similar color the clear coat was just too nice, so thick and ardex 1 step polish just made it so deep it's indescribable youd have to see it to believe it. this guys doing pretty routine stuff, anyone can do it with the right combination of products (just saying you can do it too it's not that hard!). i did it for small businesses and dealerships for about 4 years and it just becomes an every day thing. once you understand clear coat paint and how to use a wheel it goes scientific and you can get pretty serious.

sundevil07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that green is sick i've worked on a green lambo similar color the clear coat was just too nice, so thick and ardex 1 step polish just made it so deep it's indescribable youd have to see it to believe it. this guys doing pretty routine stuff, anyone can do it with the right combination of products (just saying you can do it too it's not that hard!). i did it for small businesses and dealerships for about 4 years and it just becomes an every day thing. once you understand clear coat paint and how to use a wheel it goes scientific and you can get pretty serious.

agree 100%!! thats pretty routine stuff i hand wax all my higher end cars like that too, for the average car i just seal it with a black foam pad. i wish i had someone make a cool video like that for me lol

SportLt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the wax i use is more of a thick liquid. i dont have any of the solid type of wax that this guy is using. i never even heard of waxing with your bare hands. knowing my luck i would some how do it wrong and put blimishes and scratches in my paint.

ls1fbody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hand applied wax is really high end. Takes a lot of time, and only detailers that charge enough to get away with the labor spent do it.

You just have to make sure you hands are super clean, and the paint has no impurities. a good claybar will make your car look amazing.

sundevil07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hand applied wax is really high end. Takes a lot of time, and only detailers that charge enough to get away with the labor spent do it.

You just have to make sure you hands are super clean, and the paint has no impurities. a good claybar will make your car look amazing.

yep, it's an insane amount of work hand waxing takes at least three time longer. I was just doing my second coat on my car the other day and got tired and realized I wasn't getting paid so I stopped lol, I'll finish it another day haha

blakdout07lt

Reaction score
ive always like the clay bar kits... a little work.. but its worthit

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais