Friendly 3 way race w/my club buddies

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some of my club members and i had a short game night playing cod4 and guitar hero and stuff.. so bein that there was three booasted cars leavin at the same time i figured, wut the hay we got plenty of road here in mexico why dont we see how are cars are doin? prime opportunity to see how my freshly tuned turbo setup is running.

so we all end up next to each other and im cruisin at about 60 in 5th.. i slow it down a bit.. start the honk off.. by the 2nd honk im in neutral rev matching and when i finished the 3rd honk i was sitting in 3rd at about 4k.... well 3rd honk finishes and i give it about 3/4ths throttle, both of my buddies s/c's are screaming, and the ion has rediculous exhaust so his is like a banshee in my ear... anyway i punch mine and pull about 1.5-2cars on em so i shift at 6k to 4th and then at 6k again to 5th and they start coming up on me fast.. i shifted pretty early cuz im still worried about popping my piping off, but for wut it was worth on only 7 psi my car pulls pretty hard. i let off cuz i knew i was ahead a good ways so im very impressed with my setup.

We made another run with about the same results.. i dont think it was very fair cuz 3rd gr at 60mph seems to be my sweet spot. and i can hit full boost right at the start of the race and put a few cars of space in between.

either way. cant wait to get my new piping on and turn the boost up to 10psi!! 2.4s with boost are where its at

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais