Front end collision rebuild

Michael lindwall

Reaction score
My 06' cobalt ls. Has front end damage from rear ending someone. I bought all the parts that are needed to replace what's damaged. So my question is can someone tell me if there's any tricks or specific order to replace the following parts: Bumper cover, bumper absorber, bumper reinforcement Steel, grill assembly, both headlights, headlight housing brackets, and the hood. Secondly,how can I diagnose / repair radiator leak? IMAG0507.jpg IMAG0505.jpg

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
No real trick to replacing those parts, headlights come out first and need some wiggling to get out. Then the bumper cover, etc.

For the radiator they have UV dye you can put into the coolant system and use a blacklight to find. Otherwise just dump water into the radiator until you see stuff come out with it out of the car.

Michael lindwall

Reaction score
No real trick to replacing those parts, headlights come out first and need some wiggling to get out. Then the bumper cover, etc.

For the radiator they have UV dye you can put into the coolant system and use a blacklight to find. Otherwise just dump water into the radiator until you see stuff come out with it out of the car.

Thank you for your response, I do appreciate it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie