front sway bar

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
anyone know the sizes?
i am looking at picking up a brand new suspension tech 5/8" front sway on fail.net from a member

i know itll be an upgrade from what i have, anyone heard anything about them? good ro bad?

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lol I know us 2.2 guys for ions upgrade to redline bars but they cause understeer

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here...we get undesteer, Tom I recommend the lsj front sway bar with the ottp street rear...

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol, i already have a ttr rear..i love it, but with h&r sport springs with ss/tc struts, rear sway and front strut...i get mass understear in the front...and i want that fixed!!!! and i have good tires ;)
i would rather have over then under steer....

Maven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FE1 19mm, FE3 22mm, FE5 24mm.

Tom if youve got "massive understeer" theres two possible issues.....A: you dont have good tires, I seem to remember you have some Honda sized 205/40 thingies, what are they? and secondly you youre rocking one of the failsauce TTR bars.....Ive seen more than one of those be lets say......inconsistent at best.

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
FE1 19mm, FE3 22mm, FE5 24mm.

Tom if youve got "massive understeer" theres two possible issues.....A: you dont have good tires, I seem to remember you have some Honda sized 205/40 thingies, what are they? and secondly you youre rocking one of the failsauce TTR bars.....Ive seen more than one of those be lets say......inconsistent at best.
i used to have crap tires lol, and i suppose that was an overstatement on my part lol.
i had some understeer while attempting to keep up with an nsx at twice the listed speed for the on ramp....and i made it...just the back end was doing its job and the amnt of allowed body roll into the corner on the front caused some understeer

now i have nitto neogen 225/45/17 on there...BIG upgrade from my old kuhmo ecsta 205/40/17

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

ok, so upon further inspection, im thinking i will pass on this one as it is only equal to an fe3, and i could just get fe5 at this point and be better off
but i have now been looking at the eibach 29mm one...too much?

Maven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eibach front is too much.

OTTP Hardcore rear and FE5 front on your car will be awesome, your setup is similar to mine and I love those bars with my setup. Or if you want a little more subtle just get an FE3 front bar and the Street rear bar. I would ditch the TTR bar honestly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson