G8 GT vs. the new Taurus, or I SHOed him!

Jackalope

Reaction score
Was going out yesterday afternoon to get some batteries for the mini strobs for Halloween and decided to go to the new BIG Walmart store cause they have sales when others don't. Anyway curising down 97 when I came up on a new black SHO with tinted windows, car looked pretty hot with the windows tinted! Anyway he must have seen me in the rearview and he punches it and starts to pull away so I nail it and the pulling stops after a few seconds and now I'm walking him down! So I figured he must have let off and so do I as to not run into him. We slow back down to about 60 and as I go to pass him in the middle lane he once again punches it and puts a quick car on me and I follow suit and THIS time I stay in it cause there's no more cars around and I want to see whats gonna happen. And once again he stops pulling and I start to walk him down and I stayed in it and drove right on past him and watched as then I put a car on him! Followed by 2 cars and then 3 and then he must have lifted cause I started counting bus lengths. I got over in the right lane to take my exit and he drove up and gave a thumbs up to which I returned we both waived and I made my turn.

So in the end it was G8 GT=1 Taurus SHO=0 But I do have to say that the SHO can REALLY leap when they first mash down on the gas! I also must add the fact that I'm SURE the only reasons I beat him were his AWD sucking his high end HP down and the fact that he must have still been all stock, but to be fair so am I. Red light to red light tho I'm sure this would have gone the other way. Not a bad car all in all for a V6

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is ur g8 modded or somethin?? I've ran my friends with intake and underdrive pulley kit. And I put a couple cars on him..

Jackalope

Reaction score
Is ur g8 modded or somethin?? I've ran my friends with intake and underdrive pulley kit. And I put a couple cars on him..

Bone stock under the hood. I went against Devons stage 2 SS with catback and other mods and gave him the jump at 30mph and by the top of his 3rd gear I had 2 cars on him.

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Where the hell have you been?!

I've been floating around. ;)

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bone stock under the hood. I went against Devons stage 2 SS with catback and other mods and gave him the jump at 30mph and by the top of his 3rd gear I had 2 cars on him.

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

I've been floating around. ;)

do u use the sport shift at all?

mines a turbocharged 2.4 and when i ran i was at 7 psi, supposedly around 260whp but i was able to put 2 cars on a fully bolted 2.8 pullied redline pretty easy so idk...

ur g8 seems pretty quick. nice kill

AlexisSS

Reaction score
coming from the man that was anti-street racing on Nazi.net...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson