Girls can drive hot cars too! Hello!

K.I.M Keep it Movin

Reaction score
Hello!
Brand new to the forum and interested in ideas all about my new car. Just bought a 2009 2 dr Cobalt in Dec. I'll post pics once the weather clears up in a few months and the salt is removed from the roads. If the snow ever stops.

I know nothing about the car but got a great deal from the dealer, so I figured why not. Hope I find out I made a good deal in the future. I traded in a 2002 Civic and came out with a brand new Cobalt for the same payment a month. Can't beat that right?

So hello forum!!!

K.I.M Keep it Movin

Reaction score
She's just stock right now so there is nothing fancy to show. I'll try to take some pics soon but hear we have one heck of a snow storm on the way right now. I'm getting rims in a few months and already have graphics waiting to be put on that I ordered from ebay. Plus I pulled my sound system from my civic before I traded it in so that is waiting too. Just need some decent weather to come to NY!

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
:ban:

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

:lol:

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome. there's more then enough of us that are knowledgable that can answer any of your questions that you have. and congrats on your great deal with your cobalt.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson