Give us f'in stickers already!!

CFCobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
seriously...its not even funny anymore....

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

sorry....this should have been in the site suggestions forums....some mod can move it..

Robinson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow....and i thought you were just pretending to be an idiot :whymewhyme:

Don't be mad because I dont see the extreme need for some stickers at this moment like you do. I'm sure the people behind this site have something called a life that comes first. So in light of that I'm sure they will happen when it does. If you are that impatient for them find a vendor willing to do it and take it on yourself.

Until then, keep whining about not having stickers to slam all over your windows. Your "title" of "resident ricer" justifies me making jokes about ricer math anyways.

In the meantime kiss my ass.

CFCobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Until then, keep whining about not having stickers to slam all over your windows.

putting stickers on windows....gets the website out there....which brings in more members....which brings in more information, ideas, how-to's, etc etc etc....which makes the site better and more helpful to all...so pardon me if i'm in a hurry to improve things your highness....

Your "title" of "resident ricer" justifies me making jokes about ricer math anyways.

wow....just wow...:whymewhyme:

In the meantime kiss my ass.

bend over and smile sweetcheeks....

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

matt be nice.

i am being quite civil....

Robinson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2966.jpg

shh.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members