Got bored..... lol He didn't like it...

ßlåçk§mókè

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i live in a small town ... population is around maybe 600 people.... So im bored havn't driven KARR in 4 days... So im like meh lets go get the mail and then go for a drive.. At the post office some kids are talking, i walk in leave the car running but locked and i come out a minute later with them trying to get into my car... Im like get out of here, so i take off.. whats behind me some 06 mustang gt.

Go out to the highway and i decide to see what happens... well short story. I lost him by 65 seconds i get around 25 miles up the road turn around and come back.. the mustang must have turned around and is now in front of me I get ready slam it into 3rd and he tries with everything to not let me get around... Lets just say he looked like he was parked...

I love my KARR

I found out this morning this kids been trying to be the local "fast boy" guess he lost that title

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahaha funny shit. and fucking brave to try and steal your car while your inside especially when its locked lol

ßlåçk§mókè

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahaha funny shit. and fucking brave to try and steal your car while your inside especially when its locked lol

I dont think they we're trying to steal it.. more like trying to figure out the boost gauge and trying to figure out what kind of car it was... It was 10pm so dark out...

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I dont think they we're trying to steal it.. more like trying to figure out the boost gauge and trying to figure out what kind of car it was... It was 10pm so dark out...

Well you did say that they were "trying to get in your car"... Sounds like punk teens to me. :rofl:

Nice kill in a small town.

ßlåçk§mókè

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well you did say that they were "trying to get in your car"... Sounds like punk teens to me. :rofl:

Nice kill in a small town.

haha yeah i'v raced a mustang it was a 02 with intake, header and exhaust and still walked him bad.

This mustang was stock with 3 teenboopers in it.. guessing 16 - 18 the driver was 18 i think

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais