Harrop HTV1320-LSJ Supercharger what do you guys think about this sc?

aheroawakend

Reaction score
So i went to the Ionforums like some of you said I was giving the laugh emote and told to keep my money and sell my car so yeah the heck with that site. Tell me what you guys think retails from around 2100 to around 2800 bucks I dunno the Horse power gains but youtube vids say that they get pretty good psi boosts out of it.

LSJ-SCH

utsadude

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's called the TVS. It's nothing new. Check out OTTP if you want to buy the kit. But I would suggest you don't.

aheroawakend

Reaction score
OTTP whats that and i knew some one would say dont get it may i ask why? and good night to tired to stay up.

utsadude

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Over the top performance. It's a performance shop that offers a lot of parts for the delta body cars.

I said don't get it just for the fact that you don't know what it is. This kind of thing needs to be researched quite a bit before you jump into it. If you don't you could wind up destroying your car.

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
its quite a step up from a m62, without the tuning options it wouldnt work. thats that biggest problem you will have in trying to mod it. find a tuning option then the only thing holding you back is money, time, and buying the parts you want

btw OTTP link in my sig

Robinson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didnt I tell you to read and research the site before posting up, and that they would be harsh?

Waste your money dude, dont listen to anyone and come back in 3 months when you had to buy a new car.

70 'Cuda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Part of learning is doing research, but isn't part of learning asking questions too? It is helpful if you do read up on the forums first so you can ask more key questions but we all started somewhere. So keep up on your research, look at other forums, get books etc. and keep asking questions.

I haven't had much mechanical experience but I have found out that one can only learn so much from research but there comes a point where you just need to dive in and go for it. A lot of my research I have realized I find a lot of people's opinions and that's just it, their opinions. They say what either has worked best for them or what they THINK works... so it makes research difficult. Also, if you search hard enough, you will find a product "everyone" says is great, there is always someone who thinks otherwise...

I learn best by doing but the research helps with knowing what works and what doesn't. In the end, this is going to be done for you and your alone, so go with that YOU like and not what others say you should do (unless it is the direction you are going, that could be helpful).

So keep asking questions and hopefully the right people will respond and give you the answers you need.

Good luck with the build!

-Kurtis

aheroawakend

Reaction score
Thanks guys I didnt say I was gonna buy this part I was just asking about it I am doing research im not that dumb lol. Im just trying to get feed back on things I come across you know :) thanks all for the advice and i dont take any thing bad.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

i got a question about this kit it doesnt list a 03 ion. I have noticed that alot of mods for my car they always list 04 but not a 03 is this just a typo since the 03 and 04 would be the same?

OTT Stage 2 Kit - Over The Top Performance

Aikidoshadow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your car does not have an LSJ (2.0 SC), your car has an L61 (2.2 NA) these kits and parts are for the ION redline which was only made from 04-07. Your car will not be able to use these parts and the kits would only be able to be used once you have made serious modifications to your car and have configured a full standalone unit to control your PCM.

Edit: I responded to you on the ION forums as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie