Heated Seat Troubleshooting

meweehaa

Reaction score
Driver seat stopped heating. Passenger works fine. Heated driver seat controller still lights up for hi and low. Can't find schematics or any posts on it. I would appreciate any help.

The GRAFX Shop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
iv seen some people on other forums with the same problem and its been the connection under the seat. often due to unpluged or broken wire

red2003xlt

Reaction score
Driver seat stopped heating. Passenger works fine. Heated driver seat controller still lights up for hi and low. Can't find schematics or any posts on it. I would appreciate any help.

I'm having the exact same problem with my wifes 2005 Cobalt LT. She has the leather heated seats. I checked the fusebox but I don't see a fuse labeled "Seats" nor have I found a loose connection under the seat itself.

Is there a separate fuse or fusible link somewhere?

red2003xlt

Reaction score
I'm having the exact same problem with my wifes 2005 Cobalt LT. She has the leather heated seats. I checked the fusebox but I don't see a fuse labeled "Seats" nor have I found a loose connection under the seat itself.

Is there a separate fuse or fusible link somewhere?

Went and checked the fuse box in the engine carpartment, no dice any ideas?

zmster2033

Reaction score
Any resolution to this problem? My girlfriends '05 Cobalt has the same problem. Switch lights up, but seat does not heat. I have read on other forums that the lower heating element has gone bad. Has anyone had luck with this? If so, where are you able to purchase a new heating element?

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check the connector at the bottom of the seat. Slide the seat forward. From behind look under it. Should be 2 plugs. 1 is heated seats. Check if its broken. The pads are actually glued onto the seat. You would need to purchase new or used seats to get the heated function back. I barely use mines now lol

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais