hello ccf, this will be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta1.3

Reaction score
thanks for all the welcomes.

yo hos it going, hows the car?

lol taking one day at a time. the car is running. i have taken the turbo off though. turbo bearings went bad. i did buy a new turbo though from garrett that i could put back on if i really wanted to.

Welcome man sweet ride BTW, I left you some cardomain love.

lol thanks cardomain ftw!

dude you powersliding video is awesome

thanks!

Last edited:

elecblue06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good stuff man.. however i have to call bs on 1 thing..

- 2008 cobalt ss/TC w/hahnracecraft catback exhaust, catless downpipe, intake, and new tune pushing 25 psi!!!! (1st race he won, 2nd race i won)

did he miss a gear the second race.. because that car is probably pushing like 320 whp... and theres no way you were doing that on a stock engine

Delta1.3

Reaction score
good stuff man.. however i have to call bs on 1 thing..

- 2008 cobalt ss/TC w/hahnracecraft catback exhaust, catless downpipe, intake, and new tune pushing 25 psi!!!! (1st race he won, 2nd race i won)

did he miss a gear the second race.. because that car is probably pushing like 320 whp... and theres no way you were doing that on a stock engine

lol well i never said my car was faster than that. i just said that i raced and beat it. a car is only as fast as its ability to be driven

elecblue06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol well i never said my car was faster than that. i just said that i raced and beat it. a car is only as fast as its ability to be driven

still that guy would have SUCK at driving .lol being he should like 320 whp
and you probably have like 240thats an 80 whp difference lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup