Hey Hey from SEMA

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
What up all
sitting in vegas with my buddy here.
went to SEMA yest and will be going back today and tomorrow. Will get LOTS of pics and vids to upload (and host here for all you military guys lol)...but wont be doing that till i get home sat.
Got to go to a free concert by Offspring last night at Club Rain....pretty much the best concert ever hahaha

anywhos, later all

CFCobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
....may i say i hate you ......

but thats just jealousy talking....looking forward to the pics!!

XxChristalSSxX

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey!! I was invited to go there and "work" for 7 days... free flight, room, expenses, food, etc. from a local guy around here who goes every year! I couldn't convince Terry to go, though. Damn him...

I for damn sure will be going next year, though!

LilSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was gonna go with Turbonetics, but couldn't get the time off. :(

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey!! I was invited to go there and "work" for 7 days... free flight, room, expenses, food, etc. from a local guy around here who goes every year! I couldn't convince Terry to go, though. Damn him...

I for damn sure will be going next year, though!

I was gonna go with Turbonetics, but couldn't get the time off. :(

sad!!! woulda been fun to meet more then mrsilent!!!!! (pretty cool guy btw :lol:)

just won some cash on the slots :D and now im walking away :rofl::rofl:

pics from today are on the laptop...some SWEEEEET cars!!!!
will get more tomorrow

got to meet some cool people too :D
stacey david from gearz, dan woods from chop cut rebuild, ken block from the subi USA rally team, the host from my classic car...and that was just today!!! tomorrow is travis pastrana and chip foose :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

will have pics of all when i get back, will be off work till wed, so between sat and then ill post it all up :lol:

honestly though, save for sema, i probly wont have the want to come back to vegas...not really my thing (esp after the first night....)

buddy told me about this "cool" drink at the harrahs...its called "a yard" cause its 3ft tall!!!!! so i got a 3ft tall screwdriver (comes witha neck strap...ya...) and managed to drink 3/4 of it by the time we walked back to our hotel....it had a full 1/5th of vodka in it and we made it back in 30min ish....so ya.....needless to say my night ended REALLY nasty hahahaha, first night before sema i spent every 30-60min running for the bathroom and went to sema (on a series of elevators, escalators, and tram ways) hung over....that suckked till it wore off and i dont really feel like drinking any more hahahahahaha

anywhos, enoughs for now, will post more and pics (and some sweet vette and trophy truck vids) later!!!!!

thanks for all the hate, love ya ll too ;) :allesmoegliche024:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais