hi from tulsa

Status
Not open for further replies.

09kobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hi everybody i have joined every cobalt forum i have found for help and to meet and greet with other members so far 0 no one lives near or in tulsa. so if there is anyone near by ill race anything with 4 wheels lol id love to join a club and be an active part of cruising and goin out to the dragstrip racing and rooting on my fellow drivers

09kobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol its k i wish i lived somewhere else tho most of the ss ppl are dicks that ive seen not even i nice wave

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

i mean here in tulsa sorry if i offend any if they are even on here

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol its k i wish i lived somewhere else tho most of the ss ppl are dicks that ive seen not even i nice wave

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

i mean here in tulsa sorry if i offend any if they are even on here

i knwo whatu mean, SS guys are sometimes douches, that why i enjoy beating them every chance i get, putting the SS were it belongs, right behind my LS lol

09kobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so lemm ask u this how easy is it to do that i was thinking about the hahn turbo kit its 2500 buck tho but one guy i know hes making 260 with just the kit no other mod so im torn i love the whine of a S/C but i want the power of a turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie