Hi, I'm new.

Java

Reaction score
m8i9eu.jpg

I just bought an 09 Cobalt LS Coupe - Automatic -the other day (18th) after my 2000 Malibu decided to start falling apart at 200k miles I'm finding it hard to adjust to the lack of power and smaller size but, so far, I'm in love with my Cobalt. It was under 8k and only had 22k miles so I jumped (best. deal. ever.) Progessive is considering it a sports car which I don't understand but I'll take what I can get.

It's a base LS (no power windows or doors) and has no upgrades- for now. I plan to install a few things later on and try to make it more comfortable. If you have any suggestions, let me know.

I've been a delivery driver for 5 years and have driven many many cars but the Cobalt is possibly one of the most surprising- which is why I bought it, lol. I actually wasn't about to go back to Chevy because of the history my family and I have had with them (Malibu is the exception) but here I am.

Um.. that's a little bit about me. I'm also a girl, :b.

Question for anyone who may know: what does the cruise control look like in a Cobalt? I don't think I have it (I really really want/need it..) but would like no know if it's hiding, lol.

rccarter

Reaction score
hello. I have a base model LS Cobalt with no options also. cruise control would be on the right spoke of your steering wheel.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome!

Cruise control would be in your steering wheel on those silver panels if you had it.

Jaws4God

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here's what it should look like on the steering wheel..

20120627_123249.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie