I need a favor

utsadude

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I need the pin out for the EV6 injector harness. As well as the pin out for the EV1 injector harness.

Anyone who is a GM tech able to help me out?

Reaction score
Good thinking. I'll text him.

its not too hard, what are you wondering about?
him and i did mine first on my build and we did his on his build later on.
i dont know that either of us will have this.
what we did for aftermarket harness was just took each pin out pin by pin and swapped them injector by injector.
that was the easiest way of doing it.
match injector 1 to injector one on the other harness and keep doing it till its all done.

utsadude

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have some EV1 60s I need to put in down the road. I have the harness that came with them. Just need to know what to do.

Reaction score
I have some EV1 60s I need to put in down the road. I have the harness that came with them. Just need to know what to do.

i edited the post above btw.
you could also take your stock harness and just cut eat and solder it in if you don't want to take the time to take each pin out.
i think its easier to just pop each pin out carefully and literally place it where the other one is ...pin by pin. start off at injector one and then move to injector 4.

utsadude

Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's what I was thinking. Just had to be sure of it. It looks like there are quite a few more wires in the harness on the car now compared to the harness I got with the injectors.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais