installed d/s rotors and deramic pads

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
installed d/s rotors and ceramic pads

well my d/s rotors arrived today, and took me about a hour to install, was so easy...hardest part was loosening all the bolts...

1259888832.jpg

1259888821.jpg

now i just have to go back and repaint the calipers, i used the brush the first time an came out like crap, so when i change my brake lines im going to go ahead and take my time and paint them again

**rotors are kinetic rotors by powerstop i got them from brakemotive, they are having a sale on their rotors over on a few other forums

Last edited:

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
d00d...deramic?!? lol jk looks good man, enjoy the stopping power and lower brake fade.

What made you go with drilled over dimpled? I just hear about drilled cracking more than I'd like to.

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah i fixed :p i went with the d/s bc i didnt think i had a option from this vendor, well thats what i get for not asking ...

brakemotive said:
Some of the different variations we offer:
FXdrilled.JPG

FXDS1.JPG

FXslot.JPG

FXblack1.JPG

**Please note black zinc coating is done on a per order basis and adds about three days to handling time and $30.00 to the final cost**

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ive got a set of slotted and dimpled from....EBC I wanna say. Love the grab with Redstuff pads lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais