Intercooler question

07cobaltsssc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the zzp s3 heat exchanger on my balt and i am not sure if i have enough coolant in the heat exchanger. When its running there is coolant that runs through there but when i shut the car off i cant see any coolant in that reservoir.(the stock one) Do i need to have that filled all the way to the fill line on that reservoir?? Cuz i am not sure.

Aikidoshadow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The filler neck should not show any coolant at the line due to the line being the "hot fill" line. If you check while the pump is running and you see coolant flowing if it meets the line when the car is warmed up then you are good.

07cobaltsssc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright sweet, yeah it does meet the line when its warmed up, sweet thanks man. But do you think i should just bleed it to be safe?

07cobaltsssc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah thats true, alright ill bleed it just for the heck of it and see what it does.
to your question before i am running about 175 or so when i drove it last, it has been down for 2 weeks cuz i had to send the pcm back out to get the tune redone. Does that temp seem right to you?

07cobaltsssc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
alright cool, im just gonna bleed it to see what happens, and maybe there could be air in there who knows, i just dont want to be running the intercooler dry, or low, even tho there is coolant running through the lines.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais