interior harness bar

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my friend and I designed a harness bar from scratch...for those of you that have the rear seat delete or no back seat at all...this harness bar will work for you. It makes a huge difference...i still havent installed my eibach swaybars and its a noticeable difference....

here are some pics
PIC-0007.jpg

PIC-0004.jpg

PIC-0009.jpg

if any of you are interested in something like this...send me a pm and we can discuss.

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

its now powder coated black...

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. A backseat compadable model would be cool. Maybe lach onto the rear infant seat latches :p something a little less obvious.

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its not even noticeable now that its painted black...it blends right in..and it dont bother me at all...doesnt affect the rear view at all

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

its a great camera mount as well

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

Looks good. A backseat compadable model would be cool. Maybe lach onto the rear infant seat latches :p something a little less obvious.

hmmm...how exactly would that work...you think you could maybe draw some kind of picture of this...and ill see if we could make something like that...thats if your interested in something like that

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
someone doesnt have stock 6x9s in the back anymore :lol:

i really dont...does are 4 way 6x9's....lol...i put them in a few years ago...i think back in 07

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

i need one of these to keep all my friends from wanting to ride in my car.

yes...this bar works well for that...:)

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not liking the bar placement over the window like that, a weak design. if the bar was under the mounting point instead of behind it would be perfect

thanks for the input....this was the first of its kind...next bar ill make sure that its mounted the way you say...but it def helps alot with cornering...car is alot stiffer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais