It's cold outside: -20 F

Acey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone in western Canada get pics of this mess? We had record snowfall and there's a mountain of snow I gotta get a pic of my car next to tomorrow. I stalled letting the clutch out too fast in neutral. :hands:

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know its sitting at -30C right now in calgary. sadly i haven't gotten any pics of when it was snowing.

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya my mileage went from 9.2L/100km to about 10L/100km in 2 days because of the cold. that and my car has for some reason come out with like 100 new creaks, squeeks and rattles lol. she's telling me to get her into a heated garage lol.

Cruisn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its -32c out here. they canceled work tomorrow. cause there all little bitches. LOL.

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol work, what is this work you speak off. and ya i just got home from looking at a house and it was like -29c without the windchill.

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

the funniest part is this is more or less normal for canada. houston a few days ago was complaining about the chance of like a cm of snow. lol they wouldn't know what to do with what we got.

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahahahaha we would be into spring before they figured it out (no offense if any of you houston guys are reading this)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie