kelogg's halos

kelogg

Reaction score
i decided over winter that this summer is all about looks, and next summer is going to be all about performance.

sorry, i just had to show them off.

0324001752.jpg

yeah i know, the tan is ugly
maybe white this summer.

it came with a blown highbeam so i'm going to call the place tomorrow and see what they say about that. also they need to be aligned...if they can even be aligned, i don't see any way to do it.

and yes, the hood has a little crinkle in it. looking at getting a carbon fiber hood for it along with a SS carbon fiber spoiler and the GTR 4 door body kit with new rims and tires. that's what i'm looking at this summer.

next summer is performance. i haven't really decided what i want to do with it as far as performance yet. suggestions are welcome. and let me know what ya think about the lights.

scotlcky13

Reaction score
Sup kelogg, I think the lights look good bro, are they bright? HIDs? Expensive? Do anything w/ the fogs? I'm thinking of upgrading my fogs to hids, u or anyone know if it's possible to just upgrade the fogs to HIDs? Want those bright whites or rather yellows for fogs, but don't want to be one of those peeps where the lights are so bright you constantly get flashed for others thinking you have the brights on them, IE reason as to why just upgrading the fogs.
As far as sound, anyone know if it's possible to upgrade an amp to the factory radio? Best Buy says $500 + equip. sounds like BS, not going to upgrade to an amp 4 a $500 + install charge. Happy riding gang, weather is getting nice to be crusing w/ windows down :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup