LARGE MEET! Labor Day Weekend BLORA

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WHERE: Belton Lake Outdoor Recreation Area. Belton, TX (BLORA) ~ East of Killeen

WHEN: Saturday, 5th of September 10:00 am

BRING: HOT CHICKIES! CAMERA'S; SUN TAN LOTION; SWIM TRUNKS; ANYTHING ELSE TO DO(FOOTBALL; HACKEY SACK; FRISBEE ETC...AND BE PREPARED TO GET YOUR ASS KICKED AT BASKETBALL!

DETAILS: We've already got several local people committed to attend and I'm in talks with the Centex guys from Waco/Austin area. They are interested and are going to work on getting some San Antonio and GM's of Houston guys as well.

If anyone is traveling far and would like a place to crash Fri night....or even Sat after the meet...my house is AVAB for any and all! I have a spare bed; a queen blow up bed; a couch; a love seat and TONS of floor space. I"m quite sure a couple other local members from this area that I know well would be more than happy to help for Fri night crashers as well.

This is a huge lake with BBQ's; swimming; basketball courts; paddle boats; restaraunt; plenty of grass to park next to the lake for pics; etc. Will be a great time no matter how many attend.

Reason for 10am is it gets busy FAST and we'll need to Bogart some space for parking everyone and snatch a BBQ up.

Once I get a good # of people I'LL buy the burgers and dogs. If anyone commits to bring something(pop; chips; noodle salad; a dessert...etc) I'll update the thread so we get the food nailed down.

Would love to get a number of attendees and guests so:

ATTENDING: ; BRINGING:

CSS guys:
1. SUKXOST + 1 ; hot dogs and 14 bottles of recent beer left over from random drunks
2. tuner923(Ken)+1 ; Chips and salsa ; buns
3. FenixFire ; "a dip" and the BBQ
4. FenixFires friend Baes (Yellow SC)
5. ConroyCavScout +1 ; soda
6. empir3e
7. Josey19 ; hamburger meat

Centexcc(Waco/Austin) guys:
1. Jn2 ; bottled water
2.^^^Jn2's friend with a TC
3. Kcwhitedss (aka spyderj) ; potato salad
(I'm told between 6-9 others confirmed)
4. unknown name
5. unknown name
6. unknown name
7. unknown name
8. unknown name
9. unknown name

East Texas guys:
1. CobaltVenomsSS + 5 cars
2. Cobalt123
3. unknown name
4. unknown name
5. unknown name
6. unknown name

Dallas Fort Worth guys:
(I'm told 2-4 guys)
1. unknown name
2. unknown name
3. unknown name
4. unknown name

GM of Houston guys:
1. ?

LNFP . com guys
1. ?

EDIT: this is posted on fail.net by SUKXOST

Last edited:

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn i would love to go but its my 21st b-day on the 7th and my good friend is coming down from iraq on leave that weekend, maybe next time!

bryson87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hes offering a place to stay. and tom bring your friend. its mostly military. they will show him a good time. they did for me

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie