Lighting trouble in my 05 Cobalt

Umbdass

Reaction score
Hey guys, I recently installed a pair of Halo headlights into my car and have noticed some issues after doing so. The headlights below are the ones I installed. After getting everything installed and got everything working, I noticed that neither my interior dash lights work nor do my parking lights in the back. I'm not very car savvy so I figured I would ask people who might know instead of just tearing into it myself and mess stuff up even more. I appreciate any help you guys can give, and can provide pictures of anything needed. Thanks guys!

Attachments

• $(KGrHqMOKj0E4CSwCqpWBODpIBTmbQ~~0_12.JPG
    $(KGrHqMOKj0E4CSwCqpWBODpIBTmbQ~~0_12.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 5

emperorjj1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you may have wired something wrong and blown the fuse or touched something and blown the fuse. look on the interior fuse panel for it

Walteralexander

Reaction score
Hey guys, I recently installed a pair of Halo headlights into my car and have noticed some issues after doing so. The headlights below are the ones I installed. After getting everything installed and got everything working, I noticed that neither my interior dash lights work nor do my parking lights in the back. I'm not very car savvy so I figured I would ask people who might know instead of just tearing into it myself and mess stuff up even more. I appreciate any help you guys can give, and can provide pictures of anything needed. Thanks guys!

Those lights are very nice. Just ask some expert person to help you out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie