limp mode?

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
so this morning i was cruising around 45 to work and ding ding ding limp mode. so i pul over wait a few, and restart same thing except traction control off. wait a few more and restart its fine but with code. so i limp to work, i just got the code read its tps sensor p2138...

what should i do?

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
joe not the time nor place and no i didnt mess with the tb really. i mean i unbolted it. and bolted it back but thats it.

Jhop16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey man is that ion a 2.4L??....

I unbolted my TB like 4 months back put it down, cleaned it out and then bolted it back up and went to limp mode... took it to the shop and i had to pay them 340 dollars for a new TB cuz one of the MANY sensors was malfunctioning, the guy told me theyre very VERY sensitive.. i was like... wtf i hardly touched it... and he just shrugged lol...

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Weird cause I fully ported mine sprayed it with all sorts of solvents and I haz no problems

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
btw, saw my missed call a lil bit ago...is this why you called me earlier bro????
sorry bout not picking up! was doing wood work with my pops and didnt see it till a bit ago

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
no i never did anything with the tb just bolted down and unbolted lol. and yea it was why i called tom but np

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie