Machine Shop For High Performance Ecotec Engines?

B-Low187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mods you guys can move this if you think it should go elsewhere.

but i work for slowboy racing which recently moved to sanford florida. they really only do imports such as toyota, mitsu, subaru, nissan etc... and only do stuff domestically for the srt 4's. im trying to convince my boss to get into the ecotecs and we will be doing my car in the near future(make a naturally aspirated engine putting like 200-250 to the wheels)

so how much interest would there be out there for something like this? just looking for some feed back. plans either soon or down the road? and it doesnt have to be naturally aspirated. we can do turbo builds and even stuff for the ss/sc and ss/tc as well

what do you guys think? please only post if you would seriously consider... no day dreaming lol

sfwg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mods you guys can move this if you think it should go elsewhere.

but i work for slowboy racing which recently moved to sanford florida. they really only do imports such as toyota, mitsu, subaru, nissan etc... and only do stuff domestically for the srt 4's. im trying to convince my boss to get into the ecotecs and we will be doing my car in the near future(make a naturally aspirated engine putting like 200-250 to the wheels)

so how much interest would there be out there for something like this? just looking for some feed back. plans either soon or down the road? and it doesnt have to be naturally aspirated. we can do turbo builds and even stuff for the ss/sc and ss/tc as well

what do you guys think? please only post if you would seriously consider... no day dreaming lol
how far are u from panama city?

07MetallicSC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my boy Josh Landry had some stuff from you guys in his 500whp monster GST eclipse. Id be interested in buying from you guys, i know you are reputible. What would you be considering making? I know next mod for me is going to be a P&P and built head.

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
hey im in orlando like half hour from you. within the next 4 months i wanna be cammed, tuned, and have a head job done. could you pm me ur number? would love to find out more and maybe swing by out there sometime

B-Low187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how far are u from panama city?

mapquest says were about 375 miles and 6 hours from you

my boy Josh Landry had some stuff from you guys in his 500whp monster GST eclipse. Id be interested in buying from you guys, i know you are reputible. What would you be considering making? I know next mod for me is going to be a P&P and built head.

thats awesome. we wont really be making to many products atleast at first but we have a full machine shop. we can bore and hone blocks, surface blocks and heads, do valve jobs, P&P, we have a balancer and crank polisher. pretty much the works. so we could def do your head for you. i am the main Head porter at the shop. and we do business with alot of companies so if i can get enough ecotec stuff coming in there could be some on shelf inventory of bolt on stuff and internals and trubos etc...

hey im in orlando like half hour from you. within the next 4 months i wanna be cammed, tuned, and have a head job done. could you pm me ur number? would love to find out more and maybe swing by out there sometime

yea thats cool ill drop you a pm with my number. we can def do your head for you. and the machine shop has only been down here for about 2 weeks. the sales guys have been down here for a month or two. we are already up and running. although we havent done anything ecotec yet because im just now trying to convince my boss there is a market for it. but we have the stuff to do everything. we give tours out all the time so feel free to stop in and check it out some time

anyone wants to chat some about this you can pm me or email me at:
[email protected]

and you can check out the site here: http://slowboyracing.com/
(not 100% ye as we just moved down here and not ecotec stuff yet but gives you an idea of what were about)

we also will be adding a dyno in the future as well as doing some bike stuff and will have a dyno for that as well

thanks a lot for the feedback and interest guys. i really wanna do some more domestic stuff besides srt 4's

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais