MAP sensor fixed!

Projekt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going to pick up my car now. Then running vinces new tune..then dejons BPV spring and intake will surely blow my MAP sensor again.

lawl.

LilSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ditch that spring! Mine's sitting in a shotglass in my room because it's garbage!! My car is going in today, no one can pinpoint what is wrong with it.

M-Dub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ditch that spring! Mine's sitting in a shotglass in my room because it's garbage!! My car is going in today, no one can pinpoint what is wrong with it.

Yes we do! :D

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Going to pick up my car now. Then running vinces new tune..then dejons BPV spring and intake will surely blow my MAP sensor again.

lawl.

Get your new tune have the PSI set to 22psi (effectively 3 under where the MAP pops)

I have been running a custom HPTune by myself 22-23 psi all day for 7000 miles without an issue!

LilSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What iiis it lol. I know that shit's gonna sit at the dealer FOREVER too. :( And I'm gonna be carlessss.

Projekt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its the spring was the problem..and i would but then i have to take off the intake :( thats a weekend deal lol

LilSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait are you saying you can't have the intake without the spring? Or am I not understanding lol.

M-Dub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can have the spring without an intake.... I have been that way for 4000 miles.

The intakes available SUCK for this car... PERIOD. And they can put you in a semi-limp mode so to speak.

LilSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes so I've heard, but I also hear that the AEM is one of the better ones? I have that sitting in my closet right now.

M-Dub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's better.... still lots of tuning to get it right involved... Believe me I have been talking to Terminator2 alot about the subject.

LilSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I was gonna wait until he gave it the 100% ok before doing anything with it lol. For now it gets powdercoated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais