mufflers...

Black_Dub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey im lookin to change my muffler out for now at least til im "rich" enough to to change the whole exhaust...lol... any ideas as to a good site with a direct fit for my existing stock muffler...?

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
the only "direct fit" would be getting a catback.If you wanna change just the muffler you'll have to get a muffler and take it to an exhaust shop and have it welded on

Black_Dub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i can deal with getting it welded on.... do you have any ideas as to what muffler i should get there's so damn many...im lookin for one that'll give my balt a nice growl, but not overly loud like some honda drivers do...

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Magnaflow is a real popular one.personally I have a OBX fart can thats super deep but has a little rasp at 4k since im catless.Im gonna be switching to magnaflow soon

Black_Dub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is there a specific kind i should get? i def don't wanna melt my rear bumper...ive seen to many cars wit shitty mufflers that ruin paint and bumper

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
2.5 inch in and out center inlet center outler then youll need a tip unless your a SS you can reuse your existing one

Black_Dub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im only pushin a LS.... i def. gotta get some pics up ive done some "ok" upgrades...still needs a lot of work...just doin what i can with what i got right now lol...i def do appreciate the help with this muffler situation

anything special as far as tip goes?

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just pick one that you like.Def. get some pics up.Im a LS too but ive done quite a bit to it.I like having an LS.Im the underdog yet almost hitting 14's with "garage" mods(meaning custom made mods)

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais