My interior doors need some work.

Spacey_stacey75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so I thought about painting my doors also, but I figured the paint would wear off, so has anyone covered their doors? Does it work?
And if I leave the doors alone and put some color on the handle inlay how do I get it out to do it? does it just pop out or are there screws?
please help. :think:

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is a plastic panel with a little latch on it under both the door handle and the little door pull area.

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
door pulls have a little plastic square underneath is a screw. then if i remember correctly pry up on the back it will pop out.

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was talking about only the plastic part with the switches.. the leather part i'm not exactly sure how that comes out though i did remember seeing pictures somewhere of how to take it out

Spacey_stacey75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ohhhh well I'm a base model with no frills, I don't have power locks and windows, and the piece I need to replace is the whole middle of the door, its covered in grey material and its getting really dirty, I want to put black leather in there, and would like to paint the trim pieces the same as the strips on the outside.
I'm thinking if the are covered in material they must come out somehow......

Spacey_stacey75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sweet, thanks

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

God i'm a dumb ass----- I even posted in that thread....LOL!

Brit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea ima bout to do the same to mine... but couldnt figure out how the rest of the door comes off. i poped everything off but was still stuck to the door where the handle and armrest is... this helped. thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais