My new Fuel economy record

AAS G5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got my best fuel economy. 365miles and 10.2 gallons of gas=35.7mpg

I have and auto transmisson and this is on my trips back and forth to work for three days. Its about 59 miles one way to work and its a mix of country roads, freeway, and City streets.

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got my best fuel economy. 365miles and 10.2 gallons of gas=35.7mpg

I have and auto transmisson and this is on my trips back and forth to work for three days. Its about 59 miles one way to work and its a mix of country roads, freeway, and City streets.

hate to say i've got you beat. then again i've tuned for better gas millage and try to get 16.0 afr while cruising with less than 30% throttle that is what my car is trying to get then once i go wide open throttle trying to get 12.2 afr

wait this isn't even my section we have different cars. my bad. keep up the good work. if you can tune your car and get a wideband you can get a lot better gas millage if you want by tuning for it.

Last edited:

AAS G5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can get better than that but like I posted its a mix of back country roads, Freeway and City combined. I'm sure if I just ran it on the freeway I would be higher and its not from the DIC either. PS my car is tuned by Trifecta which isnt really for mileage but its helps a bit.

SpringerDesigner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very nice...

In the city I get:
27-28 MPG
310 miles/tank
30 MPH average speed...

Freeway...
35-38 MPG
405 miles/tank
75 MPH average speed...

jmarie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine is like... 28-30 mpg. i think it has to do more or so with the way i drive and how evyerthing is a freakin nighborhood around here with lights everywhere

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I seafoamed my car then took an hour trip and it jumped to 38mpg from 35

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie